Our COVID 19 Response
from June 15th 2020
We have re-opened our 1-2-1 private appointments
During your appointment you will have exclusive use of the store. We are currently operating a separate shop (next door to the Bridal Studio!) to allow privacy and safety for mums too.
Appointments will include the following safety measures:
- All customers and staff must wear a mask while in-store.
- We ask each bride to bring a maximum of two guests for their appointment.
- We practice extensive hand-washing within store.
- Time between appointments has been extended to ensure no overlap.
- Temperature checks on everyone who enters the store (staff included)
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well. We will be looking forward to seeing you when you’re feeling better!
- We will conduct a virtual consultation for all brides before the appointment. This distance-based chat can be via phone or video. It is a fun way for us to get to know you (and your style). It helps us get a shortlisted dress selection ready for your when you visit.
Not sure about visiting us? if you do not feel comfortable being in-store yet get in touch and find out about our ‘try at home’ bridal appointments.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.